Exchange for November
Of all the months of November is the shittiest month. But not because of the weather (note the clever use of the genitive), which varies between funny flood, heat wave, hurricane, volcanic eruption, but because of this unspeakable assessment areas.
And I'm not Santa Claus, the lying everywhere since September around the corner and threaten Christmas, but the German insurance industry.
the past, when Leonid Breschenew with Honni still kisses exchanged, since you went to the insurance agent around the corner and asked if the car insurance would be cheaper next year. He said yes, then they took with two Werbekuli and was satisfied, he said no, then you buy a Stiftung Warentest and went to the man who stood in the ranking at the top and went away with two Werbekuli.
Today is the past. I do not know what Depp Company has made a start, I'm assuming it was the jolly fellow with the red line, which began to flog to pension schemes on a hamburger coffee roaster, which then logically also bore the name "roaster" pension.
Anders: what needs it please the occupation "insurance salesman" if every chick that is capable of error-free pound of coffee to hand over the counter, is qualified for a pension at the same time suddenly advice? Should be taught to prospective banking and insurance sales people are not better then how to cook a decent coffee? But I digress
: Changing the subject back to the month of November. I find it interesting to see what is now everything. For example, I shouted at my petrol station, whose part-time jobbers are usually too stupid to measure my tire pressure, a huge poster at:
CHANGE NOW! FIRST TO LAST CAR INSURANCE ONLY ONE EURO ON THE DAY.
Yes, except that no insurance would be debited from my account every day: how does it actually made with the premium of the night? In this regard my subtle question I answered but the Ladendunsel effect, that a review would apply only to drivers who move their vehicle in daylight.
Now one might think that was smart and has the Joke understood and responded to me accordingly, but my demand that this surely was a joke, she said very seriously that this stand so in the regulations. Yes, who fooled whom?
The fact that a department store chain by selling cheaply produced stretch pants for overweight housewives 40 qualified to see, even health, pension offer and car insurance, I can still understand reasonably not, after you have made with Schufa information from occasional installment objectors have relevant mail-order experience, but what madness servant is because had the idea that the clientele at the Alpha & Omega ten pairs of socks for 5, - € purchases, as will well go in the context of the auto insurance?
It seems to me as soon as with "Obelix and Co.":
"with the purchase of 1,000 pairs of socks gives the car free insurance"
You can not save themselves: whether Socks buying, coffee purchase, while refueling in The butcher or in a brothel: everywhere and at every corner you can in November, "car insurance change.
The cracker is this: who is going into detail, will encounter bizarre price calculations of the desperate insurance Heinis: So then pays ultimately a one-legged dachshund owner (ie the owner, not the dachshund), who in the zodiac sign Sagittarius after dark before 1923 born, then an extremely favorable review if he is in possession of a voucher dentist and his car moved only Monday noon. But only in the "Greek shepherd Checkout". Exclusiv now in every "swallower" branch.
overweight correctional officers who have more than 5 children to live in the age between 3 and 30 in the budget, and at least twice are divorced and park your car at night in a car wash, then in good hands at the "L + T" (for "lies and deceit") if it is a Premiere subscription and have a first aid kit is not older than 3 years carry with them in the car. Get your car insurance now at Jumbo in savings subscription and send an SMS with the keyword "full pack" (for only 2,49 € per SMS) to the 666th 0190-666
from tariff niceties as "new for old", "off-seasons and downgrades," "Wild collision clauses" and "replacement value compensation" was in this context the spread merciful veil of silence.
I can I think not really, to march to an accident in the local pick-and-crazy castle branch and Piercing mouse that has just the customer in front of me folded a winter coat on a stamp size to make the confession that I have just in the Corsa a free-range pheasant am geballert with suicidal ambitions and my game right now as crumpled as just is that winter coat out of the box.
Yes, what does that say to me then? "We now have vests on Sale?
I'm old. I am over 40 I go to my insurance agent and ask him if I get two Werbekuli when I close the car insurance with him. As did I then at least what is in your hand and select the Kulinummer, wenns rushed.
Whether at Alpha & Omega Insurance well as "gross negligence" applies when you have snow in winter on slippery roads in an accident, to have worn without socks Alpha & Omega?
0 comments:
Post a Comment