Monday, November 16, 2009

Ppsh-41 Drum For Sale

often comes unexpectedly: 3 new (old) blog entries :-)

ha, they joined three (blog entries) wait ended (toll: a word with 3 t's!) Since early this year out, to be written to an end. today it is now finally over. they are immediately available from here:

Thursday, 01/29/2009 - jardin de luxembourg & general strike
Friday, 30/01/2009 - Bois de Vincennes Eating with Adrien
Saturday, 01/31/2009 - Goodbye

where possible, of course I (as always) to the photos. although it was not easy, after all the for months the exact content-day recall, I have figured a way out: D support me with the photos, however, were a major.

oh yes, the time in Paris was great. Incidentally, some messages are missing from july 2009 in paris: this I will soon put online here ... I have not forgotten it (as soon as something is more air!). :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment