Monday, October 26, 2009

Full Pokemon Soulsilver Rom

visit of TUI, Air Berlin & Argh.

tui with reads. Prize question: who at TUI?

just come home and some out telephone (more on that) and me the visitor statistics viewed:


Aha. one is interested. the blog has fallen at least? * Lol *

I hope that some people have read my entries on berlin tui and air, which the customer opinion is important. perhaps doing so is now something positive. Honestly, I would be surprised if. and if it does, I will report here. but has reported to me (yet) no one. at the end comes a lawyer, "they have insulted the woman at Meier tui". * Lol * but it is the Schmidt. ;-)

alliance stays cent for theft. thank you.

alliance in the years we are now insured for almost 20th in our household contents insurance is also the bag theft with it. Therefore, among many others my first treatment, the was stolen from the alliance to report . but all availed nothing. last friday was then a delicious 5-line. whose content sometimes loosely worded:

the regulation, we do not accept. so pickpocketing is not when they get out of the pocket * * is their stolen vehicle. Best regards.

thank you nice pike! the alliance was not just the insurance that prides itself in the event of damage to red tape and accommodating for your customers to be there? or maybe that was not yet nimbuktu insurances from kuala lumpur? * Argh *

what 'ne crazy world. must fight it to do with any ...

... to come to his right? I was pretty flabbergasted. that I would hang the alliance, was really the last, with whom I had expected. but well, what have I, finally, a legal protection insurance?

then it just goes against the alliance ...

... I thought to myself sometimes how it is. therefore a lawyer specializing in insurance law , specialty household insurance picked out, and today called directly once in my legal expenses. because of: guys, I just need some lawyers backing and a commitment to. of motion. after the conversation with the service staff "Dear customer can haha, that's not possible for each legal case that is only ONE attorney will work for us see terms yah....": I notice I was smarter, who said that is all objections and arguments that it was but a logical conclusion that I "now" may proceed against the alliance, because I had only just received the cancellation of the regulatory challenge, as he did. an instance, a lawyer. border. na thank you. "They would rather have to consider." yes how? I will now have a crystal ball and look forward to the catch? the go but always as fast break ..... ^ ^ * Hmph *

you see: great. and that without end. wad now? ok, one I still have, I thought.

thank God I have good lawyers NEN.

what a typical top in contrast to some other representatives of his profession, he calls back and really, if he says "I sign". and that pronto. and he is completely competent. I gave him the story with the ARAG told employees that I will not concede another lawyer.

now I know that was bullshit. I have the right, myself another attorney for the alliance to take action against. unbelievable what you get on the phone served for a mist. now I'll wait and see what comes out at the Berlin air. and then ... well, then we see what is the alliance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment