Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Can You Have Eczema In Military

date thing

other day I went to the doctor. Nothing serious, just me I had suffered suspected of involvement in a very bad sinus infection because I am right lower molar Had a toothache, but without as one tooth. Not pretty.

In any case, I had drunk a wonderful coffee and passed the sign of that friendly little ENT doctor and I am a private patient, I thought to myself, I go in there and sometimes just buy me a speedy recovery.

So I open the door, greet, proper with "Hello", go to the counter say, like my name and I get as a surly reply "you have an appointment?"

Well.

Yes, I have an appointment. With my tax advisor. After. To five. And at seven I have an appointment. For dinner. But with his wife. But he does not know the tax consultant. His wife knows it. And I did. And now the medical assistants chick.

"No" says the ear-nose-throat Klingelfee at the reception, I mean, if you have an appointment HERE. "

I not natural. I am here not in a tax consulting firm, nor do I doubt that the tax advisor's wife will dine with me in an ear, nose and throat doctor's office.

"They're a very funny," growled the Cerberus me to the cranial innards. "Without a deadline you can not receive the Doctor."

"I have pain. Pretty bad pain, "I explain good.

"But not without an appointment," I clarified to Xanthippe.

"It hurts but." "But not without a date." "But, without an appointment, I had not planned the pain and can be in pain or the tax office cheat more then my accountant."

"Listen," says the angel impatient "without an appointment, there's no appointment with doctor. How can I tell you yet that you understand it? "

" I am a private patient. "

" But without an appointment. "

" I pay more than the others. "

" Not without an appointment. "

I pull my trump card: "Your boss kati between the hippo has sworn an oath, he must help me. Responsive, I declare that I am, however, prepared to carry out sexual acts on me if he does turn me. Now. Equal. "

She sighs.

"Listen: the doctor is busy and can not take your turn now. Not without an appointment. Only if you were a bleeding emergency. "

I reach over the counter, I grab a stapler and hammer me a needle in your left hand.

"There. Now I'm bleeding. I'm a bleeding emergency. "

She draws on her desk drawer, removes this a band-aid with a "Porky" - motive and I stuck to the wound.

"Not now." She triumphed.

But not with me!

"Oh back there, you'll see: Brad Pitt," I shout excitedly, pointing to an indeterminate point behind her. And as she turns her head confused, I try to stumble your vorbeizuwitschen, but has a pair of shoes, which had filed a sloppy ear, nose and throat doctor-assistant in the hall next to the bar and strike in the fall with his face in the radiator, which confirmed my nose with a dry grinding.

When I awoke from the swoon I look into the worried face a man in a white coat, apparently a doctor.

"double broken nose," he says. "They have been lucky that this happened," he says. "It will take 14 days with loose absolute bed rest until healed" he says.

"That is impossible," I moan. "I have appointments."

He smiles: "not now". Inspired

0 comments:

Post a Comment