The really very last words
love mourners present, I I am truly and sincerely, that you are coming today to my funeral. You've guessed it: when you see this video clip, then I'm probably already in the ground, but in any case dead Or, for the esoteric of you - feel Hilde, are you allowed to now addressed - "passed over" as the saying stupid words. About
dead we may all know nothing bad to say - the living, the dead must surely tell you something. And why, precisely because this is my last chance, I will put you assembled troops once a few things. For in the hell I can not come anymore - I was already there thanks to you. So if you afraid of uncomfortable truths, may now also leave the room.
They say that when someone dies, it remains unsaid as much - but not me!
I start for simplicity with Gerhard:
Gerhard, my dear business partner, you like it, believe it or not, of course, I noticed that you more than once hearty and have resorted to the company cash to pay your gambling debts. Whether you forgive, I forgive you but the financial police, which I have communicated in a fit of regrettable weakness of your strange transactions in Swiss numbered accounts, I can not say. I wish, however, much that she does not.
you, dear sister, Hilde, confess I like to address here today that the "original soil from Golgotha," which I have brought you for expensive money from Israel is, in fact, from the construction site at the exit Wuppertal from the A1, I just could not resist the temptation, for you 150, - € to turn the proverbial dirt and yes, I laughed a lot about your innocence, so internal. After all, you know now why your aura still flickers. I call this imaginary phenomenon Deppenstroboskop.
As for my "beloved" nephew Kevin, those naughty, ill-dressed Brats, the godfather I'm sorry, unfortunately, "was", is concerned: to stop the drugs, there's no blessing in it. Your father died of it right now and if you doubt to Herbert 'rüberschielst - I speak of your father and not the man you think of this. Enjoy your research, I wish Dir
Speaking Herbert: You're the lucky guy in the audience - because you have now an estimated two thousand loan to which you have me be inflated over time to sustain your various Tussen, no longer pay me back. But: maybe interested in even the police for a possible motive for murder me.
Lisa, my niece: I wish you all the best on earth, and the courage to Herbert and Inge to finally admit that they can lubricate the matter with the grandchildren in their hair, because you are a lesbian. At least you gave me in the porn movie that I fell by accident into the hands of very looked after.
between, I would like to say that I find it very pleasant notice that your feigned sorrow now anyway but rather should be limited.
further in the text and we come to my brother Alfred: in case you do not know - and I'm sure you do not have the slightest idea - I slept with your wife. Several times. This was not very exciting because it is still quite frigid, so you were right, I've really only done to annoy you and because I like big breasts. And because you have always thought of super smart and mega clever. That was really satisfying me enough.
In this connection, love rings, your laments about Alfred's impotence have bored me more than once, I can tell you from very reliable sources, that the ladies in the "Club Cherie d'Amour" are there completely different opinion. Maybe it's yes but probably up to you even. I would like to conclude by pointing
that it was at such a relationship as your a good deed cede. I want to thank you for it, that you've made myself so easy to despise you, death is preferable in your case your miserable hypocrisy, your abysmal stupidity and boundless simplicity and I ask you politely, your damn wreaths again to take home. You can even four Advent candles, put on funny or hang it as a victory wreath around the neck of your favorite pet. For I can do without it.
to inherit - only, if there was anyone hopes or illusions have made - there are of course not. I have spent much of my money on alcohol and women, and the rest simply verballert and what else left, I was allowed my dear friend and family physician, Dr. Habib Salim, whose expertise behaves inversely proportional to his admirable skills as a bomb maker and terrorist helper, push the greedy throat.
I want to thank me conclude with Pastor Asmus, this site known homosexual pedophiles, that he has seen this video recording without having it on my funeral, which is, after all, the last party of my life, has made possible.
In this sense, I'll call you a cheerful "Go die, pack" to the afterlife. See you there! Or hopefully not!
0 comments:
Post a Comment