Thursday, October 22, 2009

How Long Is Sausage Good For

Betrayed and Sold I, or: "to blame"

Ok, cool ! Damn. What to do? Whom do I call now on first? Insurance? Airlines?

Allianz Insurance, the first one.

Ok, first time the general agency of the Alliance to call directly into the city. When we finally have a household contents insurance, which is also the theft of baggage and includes. The good woman listened to my story, and then had the following to say:

the camera will only be replaced when the bag was stolen as a whole. But not when the camera was out of the bag stolen.

Arrgh! Many thanks too! What I then need insurance? Finally, the bag have been stolen and so completely, and then * without * camera was put back on the baggage carousel to be. Those who want to prove? No matter, first time on. What now? Ok, now call on airberlin. Maybe they can help me.

Airberlin: "well blame themselves - they had once the terms and conditions read ". thanks!

so quickly picked out the number in berlin airberlin (* lol *) and then called. After describing the theft:

they may like to make their claims submitted by mail, but they have even bad luck: they had but once before * * read the conditions of carriage.

moment, I have to hook it again. What? Hello, you Fuzzi call center! I've just been robbed nasty. On a really nasty kind, and you tell me something here from your fucking terms? But further:

Airberlin liable for something not as valuable items in the luggage should not be given up with. Furthermore, I expressed my agreement with final signature (how stupid! When I signed something please!) With the conditions of carriage.

Yes, thank you very much even then. But I'm not the one who can be such bullshit like. Let's see if my lawyer understands as much fun as I did. * Haha * sigh *

on demand there was the address of Airberlin for my attorney letter.

then still called the Law, so that I can hire a lawyer. What I experienced with and what to do next: more on that soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment