Saturday, October 24, 2009

What Is A Good Short Signature For Cell Phones?

The peak of stupidity (Sells & Betrayal II)

After I had made the day before the complaint to the police, I wondered again what I told the consultant to the legal protection on the phone had:

please contact us directly to the tour operator 1-2 Fly. The Airberlin was only the service provider for the flight. A contract, you have but closed with 1-2 Fly.

1-2 Fly So today would even receive a call. The 1-2 is a subsidiary of TUI Fly Germany GmbH, and the phone number you'll quickly find out through Google. Let's call the lady on the phone even Mrs Meier. It took place the following:


call to the incompetence in person: Mrs. Meier.

doorbell rings, Mrs. Meier answers it. I explain the case. It gets to me the reservation number that they can not find it in their system. The crashes then also directly and see. Sure.

I tell her to have called at Airberlin ever, and I am there but not progressed. The Lord in Airberlin was so bold as to tell me "self-blame," and so I have now switched to the attorney. But before I do now I fuss would only want to know even if there was a baggage insurance for my luggage. Because if that would have been available, I could have saved myself all the tralala, and would have immediately been compensated.

It says I have bad cards. For that, it would first A traveler luggage you can book individually, and 2 the ground staff at the airport would be responsible and not the TUI or 1-2 fly.

Ja ne, is clear. I cry sometimes just to all three airports to interview then all the people from the ground crew.

I said: me as a customer does not care, because I it is with a tour operator, namely, have booked the TUI, and also my partner. begins


The drama

She then falls into my word and believes there would be the baggage insurance (which they told you just now times ...)

Thereupon, I beg you to excuse me but let me, and tell her that it can not be that the TUI their customers as much in the rain is. Moreover, no baggage insurance sold separately, but only in a package for 96 €.


the evidence: there's the baggage insurance for holiday travelers (because we booked) only in the expensive complete package to book with other insurance. Price: 96 €.


pampig Servicemitarnbeiter at TUI

It is pointed out excitedly, gooey and loud and says yet to be offered individually and I should tell you why but sometimes I have not posted .

This in a tone that would have been the sergeant to the recruits to shame.

Uh, how? Now I do as robbed customer who just expected only help and service, also make any statements? Are we back in the GDR? Customer Service à la charcuterie counter in consumption in the 70 years in the East?

I tell her calmly and friendly that I do not like their sound and so can not talk to a bruised customers. They then schnippig:


"This can only return I so. Your tone displeases me too. "

That really is the limit. I have worked for years in Customer Service. But such a boldness to speak in such a way with a customer that I had any of my colleagues, respectively, never taken out. At TUI Germany GmbH which unfortunately seems different.

Throughout the call, I was calm. And now I am to me about this less privileged Call Center Service force also listen to more insults?

I jot down their name and the name and the supervisor. The name she gives out willingly, but "The boss is currently not always available." I thought that I would complain. Sure "the land anyway back to me on the table" I "because I come from bad to worse." you: " yes that's nothing, for I am the responsible and think we all here anyway as I . That was probably the peak of incomprehensibility!

I then have a nice day you want and hung up. Service desert Germany, I just say! And so a person works with TUI Germany GmbH in service! As a (supposedly) in charge! If so, I can only say: "Well then, cheers meal. Something like have incompetent and stupid-pampig I did not live long. So far, the pinnacle of audacity and stupidity. But salvation would soon close ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment