Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Ecchi Mature Harem - Manga

The Shangri-La Diet - a self-experiment

Day 1

We'll say no long way around: I'm overweight. Because I often sit and stinking lazy am and have not smoked for six months and then I exploded. Although it has some degree even in the frame and I can still tie your shoes and see the "guy", but what do I do. Should I at least. What to do. Need.

Well, I met an acquaintance who had lost weight rapidly and they recommended me to the so-called "Shangri La" diet. Before meals each either a tablespoon of "neutral olive oil" (So, by Will, no partisan oil, which does not) or three tablespoons of sugar in 200 ml of water and drink slowly.

Mei, wenns schee helps and makes, eh ... and it saves me from having to look me in weekly meetings fat women in WW or auszustinken a fitness saloon while training ...

I prefer this by now. I'm curious to see if it works out. I have just a tablespoon of olive oil (which tasted like shit) and now made me feel sick, so I can eat anything. This noon I had half a chicken with french fries and cola - very diƤtig.

weight this morning: 104.7 kg

exciting eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment