day 2,5
Yes, it started very great.
From day 1 to day 2, I bought a kilo. Great diet.
Well, maybe I should give up the half chicken with fries, but, hey, I had those before Esslöfel olive oil ...
So as of Day 2: 105.7 kg
If I keep this up for 10 days, then I had put on 10 kg, however, is really great - if you will come from bulimia. Yesterday
then invited me to eat, I have good (tegut mixture) previously swallowed my spoonful of olive oil and eaten because of the outstanding pasta only half the plate. And even half of the pasta. Although it was in vain.
evening then delicious biscuits in front of the Internet and half a cheese, but without oil or sugar water prepared to be.
result today, on day 3: 105.4 kg
300 grams fat, since the tumble Grämmchen ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment