Why direct insurer so effectively
Actually, it is no big deal. Some young and a little overzealous, because fresh driver takes me to pull up and thunders in the right front fender from Renault. Hurt no one, whiplash I have not because I have the money no need of them, we call no police because the youngster because otherwise his brand-new cloth is again going on, the wrongdoer will give me his insurance card, I'll bring the car in the workshop and then I will contact the insurance of the poor devil contact.
Of course the car registered to his father and because the bread seems to be a savings, he has chosen a knotless direct selling company, "First German-Internet-Other-Direct-Insurance-Coburg.
The homepage of the "first German Internet Direct General Insurance-Coburg," www.ediadic.com short, there is a very chic claim form for injured. The filling I would.
The first questions are simple: Your data, the data of my vehicle, the damages were suffered, the damage occurred, the tortfeasor and his insurance number. I have all thanks to that cute little cards, like my name, I know by heart, so I give all a brave and press "send".
"HAAALT" bleats me of the website. "Please complete before sending the form to the places indicated as such." Ah, I've missed something. Right, there it is: Date of birth of the driver of the opposing vehicle.
Well. I do not have
noted. I appreciate it must be. He looked young and had his license again, so yes no police. I guess yesterday's date minus 18 years. And "send".
Not likely. "Please complete before sending the form to the places indicated as such." What now? Ah, I should add the date of the driver license. Well, we take yesterday's date. I am flexible. "Send".
Is not. For now I enter the license category and number of the driver. Actually does not concern me as the victim a damn, but when it does the insurer ... I take time class C and the number of my own license. Maybe now - "send"?
No, as if by magic, go to new blank fields.
identity card number, pattern assessment, Schufa, account balance causing the damage, date of birth of his father's siblings and their name-day, chassis numbers of all vehicles Schädigerfamilie, in short, I wanted to fill all the information about the cursed form, then I would have half a year in the family accident of my opponent, whom I now regard as enemy accident research, and probably sleep with every family member.
not Do I want.
But the rescue is right: "Our hotline will receive your claim by phone: Dubious number with area code 0190."
All right. Then I make the employees of the
"first German Internet Direct General Insurance-Coburg" just the joy and call us.
Immediately after the first ring is reported in a friendly female voice. First, in the tone of "happy", "Good day, dear caller. We are pleased to welcome you to the "first German Internet Direct General Insurance-Coburg. Then
"Factual eager": "The next available staff member is already reserved for you. Do not hang up. The cost of this call are only 49 cents per minute from a landline, the mobile phone industry may vary. "
Soso. Class. Half a euro per minute and I hear it the good old folk song "Ub 'always trust and integrity," attempts while in the "First German-Internet-Other-Direct-Insurance-Coburg" a desperate Administrator, to get rid of a caller, so they can devote themselves to me. After all, I'm now even registered!
dropwise The time that my phone bill too. After 7, - € (yes, even I can be stubborn!) Finally someone lifts the handset:
"" First-German Internet Direct General Insurance-Coburg, "my name graze Tatjana Maria Slonskaja Prawdaswezda, we certainly would Äch since and can "chälfen" me a buzz Kasernenhofstimme on so suddenly that I suddenly like the exchange with the Red Army soldiers feel.
"Yes, well, uh, hello, my name is Thilo, I'm purely driven a customer to you, not me, nothing serious, but the wing is broken. Front right. passierrrt from Renault. "
" weighing branches? "asks Tatiana Maria bad mood.
"Yes, well, it was like I was on the main road, and your customer came from a side street shot because he has not seen me. I wanted to avoid yet, but he caught me. Front right. "
" Sa sands Därr Gäschädägtä concludes "the Eastern European angel and his voice is still a trace colder. "Had graze Scholder?
" your customer "I help her. "The I went on it. Front right. "
Short snort at the other end. Then just one word:
. Nain "Maybe I'm
interrogated. "What?"
"Nain."
"how" no "?
"Were send Derekversächerong, ONSA condensation build Keina Onfälle."
I am, and I rarely happens, if this clear and unequivocal announcement, speechless. A full two seconds. This is very long for me. Then I say slow and in simple sentences because I was not well understood, the toad:
"However, cheute tomorrow. Their customer. Think I made. Car broken. Front right. Their customer. I went inside. Ouch ouch. "
But not with her!
"sowing were zo schnääl. Otherwise ONSA Konde had gäsähän sa. "
" No, I was not at all. He took away the right of way. Do you hear? WAY! ME! WAY! YOUR CUSTOMER IS FUCKING ME PURE DANGER "
" Sa schraiän. "Makes them accurate, solid. ". Has schrait heat Onrächt"
"moment" my blood pressure accelerates faster than a Maserati "Just so I am right on the chain get: They tell me in all seriousness, take my loss not to, because the customers of your cheap home club cause any damage? "
" Rächtäg " it comes back dry "heat sands Deutschlaands gönstägster Autoversächerer. Onsere macha Keina condensation damage. Sage also Werrbessslogän. "
" I shit on your advertising slogan. ME IS ONE OF YOUR BRAIN AMPUTATED MATE WEAK SALES AND HAZARDS CLEAN MY CAR IS SCRAP!
"Wänn graze scrap, sowing were schnäll zo. Sa sands Scholder. "
" YOU CAN NOT JUDGE THEM, THEY PREY Stupid GERMAN. YOU WERE NOT THERE, YOU TELEFONPARTISANIN. "
" Wänn still ain Tonn, Äch bäände the Gäsprrach. Sa make Onfall wolla ond then Gaelden by ons. What saga sowing can bechaupten jädärr. Schäcke Sa ons walld san avenge. "Just says. Then she hangs up and I run a small, none the less violent Zornestanz in front of my desk.
Of course I instruct a lawyer. I'll call Andy, with whom I have already pressed the school to school and describe my case to him.
"" First-German Internet Direct General Insurance-Coburg "is" the enemy, you say? Forget it. That's not a lawyer in this republic. "
" What? Why?
"It is the reputation of the company. So far there was no single Trial of, because every lawyer who has tried it, has previously had a heart attack. And, quite seriously, since I prefer my life. But if I can still give you a hint: the future in which assure you. You save money and damage have you even more. "
Well. I phoned the equivalent of my damage already. Then I will probably also times where a customer. And then I just have to find one, I can accept the right of way when turning right. Then I get my damages paid for. From the poor sow that is not insured by the "first German Internet Direct General Insurance-Coburg.
0 comments:
Post a Comment