Monday, February 21, 2011

Free Reptile Cage Designs

weaker against ;-)

Two of the wreaths are processed. Take a decorative cushions in the size 30 x 40 cm, there are currently over coffee roaster and remove the non-matching color trim cover. Then Nearby is an envelope in a matching color and the wreath is processed to two loops, which are drawn simply on the pillow.
I like both copies VERY good. Before someone who looks exactly notes: The January-wreath on its head - I have unfortunately seen too late, but does not detract from its beauty and could change quickly if you trimmed the little bows. And because I bow in January-cushion was so beautiful, was also one of the February theme - although perhaps a little cheesy ;-).



The March still has to process Waiting for since I do not have ingredients again. Now I will embroider the April-ring and then pause with the expected first rings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment