Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What To Do With A Raised Ranch

French Humor - Everything banana? ;-)

as luck would have it, yesterday I came across this funny video ...



... and what can I say? I found it very inspiring! It is from Philippe Katerine ( real name: Philippe Blanchard , born December 8, 1968 in Deux - Sèvres). He is an author, composer , performer, actor, director and writer and of course French. In his videos he takes uA politicians of corn, karrikiert abuses or presents other issues - in joke disguised (eg also be cool video Liberte - you look at the singers put as "politicians" in front of the ball as "freedom / equality / fraternity, liberté / egalité / fraternity "and the children as" the people "- awesome).



Whatever one may think of the videos (I found it ^ ^ class) - the sound is certainly hammer standard, the humor and probably typically French. Please more! :-D

PS: reminds me why the only way to frappiernd Guildo Horn ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment